If your company is seeking to sell goods or services outside its geographic location, or willing to build a production facility outside its Country’s border to manufacture products to satisfy a particular market anywhere in the World. Haalufa USA Companies through its service offering can support your Import, Export and Offshore Construction Plans regardless of the size of your business and its industry. Please reach out to us today…
A product that is sold to the global market is called an export, and a product that is bought from the global market is an import. Imports and exports are accounted for in a country’s current account in the balance of payments.
Execute Import/Export Compliance Program including:
- Maintenance of Manual and SOPs Accurate Classification, Valuation, Country of Origin/Marking, and Record keeping
- Classification Database
- Manage Compliance with Free Trade Agreement/Origin Certificate requirements
- Administer Reconciliation Program
- Import & Export Data and Reporting
- Compliance with Import and US Export Administration and Census Regulations
- Maintaining Licenses and Permits
- Communicate Trade Compliance policies to relevant company personnel.
- Provide technical assistance, guidance, and training to employees on relevant laws, regulations, and company policies/procedures.
- Project Management – participate in development, implementation and enforcement of assigned complex tasks (e.g. definition of new processes, implementation of new export control tools, knowledge management) or lead supply chain related projects as required.
- Keep abreast of global regulations and ensure regulation changes are communicated and
implemented throughout the company
What can you expect?
- Helps support and develop product/service strategy for major Market Data categories which includes Pricing, Reference Data, Index Data, In Country Shipment/Customs, Product Sample Delivery, and News/Other.
- Provides Insights beyond publicly available information by interacting with Knowledge colleagues, account teams, service line colleagues and clients to incorporate proprietary knowledge and, where possible, develop proprietary data sets to evidence a differentiated point of view.
- Leads multidisciplinary teams, often working virtually across service lines and geographies to deliver best-in-class external materials and engagements.
- Maintains active communications with onshore and regional Trade partners in overseas markets, and up-to-date knowledge of market and product developments.
- Identify and analyze news/events/information that will have an impact on our trading group(s) and report pertinent information.
Contact us today:
Please click this link to sign up for a preliminary consultation about opportunity overseas for your products or services. If you require to pay upfront fees, we will reimburse you if you retain our services. This is done to stop scammers from wasting our time and also those who are conducting intelligence on our core capabilities.